Total Managed Print - Overview
Total Managed Print from OKI is a comprehensive Managed Print Services (MPS) offering that’s designed to significantly reduce the costs of your annual document output as well as increase your company’s workflow efficiencies. With Total Managed Print, our dedicated Channel partners will transform your business process and remove the burden of printer ownership by managing your fleet so that you can focus on your core business needs.
Most businesses do not know how to effectively track the cost of printing in the workplace environment. We will help you to better understand hardcopy fleet expenses and show you how to uncover areas of waste and inefficiencies. As the Managed Print Services experts, we will fine-tune your print environment and offer easy-to-implement real-world solutions to help you cut costs and reduce your environmental footprint.
Total Managed Print – which includes custom service delivery, remote printer monitoring, leasing/CPP options and consumables delivery options – will enable you to:
- Reduce your printing costs upfront and long term
- Streamline your print operation
- Realize a predictable monthly cost with access to print activity
- Update an aging fleet without the capital expenditure associated with equipment purchases
- Free up internal resources to focus on critical business needs
- Improve printer service levels and minimize device downtime
- Reduce energy consumption through device consolidation
Establishing a Total Managed Print business model is a smart print strategy for any company. It's more than outsourcing the management of your print fleet or the hardware you choose – it's a long-term business strategy to control your print environment. Click here for more information.
*Sources: IDC Executive Brief, June 2010; Photizo Group, Justifying MPS Webinar, 2010